f

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Night Reflections

The moon was half yesterday..but today it was more.The worst is over, and today I felt the energy I needed from the moon to shine. My mood is always dependent on the moon! And today I felt all so powerful and connected to all things. It's never the people around me, nor the things I do for they are repetitions and shadows of this repetitive life. It's always the moon that shines truth upon my skin and in my heart. For all show their truth to me under it's light. I am the moon. It holds me close.

Remember,
No man is a failure who has friends.

                                                                                                It's a Wonderful Life



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Great image. Thoughtful prose. Hope your holidays are the best, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete