f

Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Video Tutorial On Finishing The Owl Pattern Weights

An early good morning from Chicago.


A number of you asked me about finishing the little owls that I made a couple of weeks ago for Thrifty Thursday, so I did a video to show the process. Now, it's the first video that my husband and I have made, so it's not exactly perfect. But I think that you will get the idea and it should help if you are having any issues.



Have fun making the pattern weights! I hope the video covers all of your questions.
May the little owls bring lots of wisdom to all of your sewing projects!





Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Still think these are so cute. Thanks for the video. I have so many small scraps of home dec fabric. These would be a really nice way to use them up. They are too nice to give away though. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are SO CUTE. Where did you find the large washers? I haven't found them at Home Depot or Lowe's. I found some big nuts I could use at Ace Hardware for weights. The flat washers would work so much better for the owls though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband found the larger washers at an Ace Hardware, but I think he found some at Home Depo too.

      Delete
  3. The pattern isn’t here, but the video on finishing them is. I know this isn’t a new post,but I am bedridden and I would love to make some of these for gifts. Can you direct me to the pattern please? Thank you, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that pattern had a virus attached to it. Email me at sewbussted.com and let me know that you would like the pattern and I will email one to you.

      Delete