f

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Shipping Day

Well, I'm just full of funny photos today :) and who better to laugh at than yourself?!! My husband snapped this shot of me at the UPS store this morning. Yes, those are tape measure pants. Crazy but fun.
I rather took over the store this morning. There are 8 boxes of pillowcases making their way to Puyallup, Washington. So very exciting! You wouldn't believe how heavy these things are!!
The next post I do about the pillowcases will be from the expo. What a joy it will be to officially hand them over. I've said it before, but thanks cannot be said enough, thank you for all so many of you did to make this happen. Each and everyone of you are angles in my book.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

15 comments:

  1. Aaaannnnnd-------they're off!!!!! cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness! Wish I could have helped you with that part. I would have had to have a dolly for those heavy boxes and Hercules to ride along, lol. Do you need donations for shipping and handling???

      Delete
    2. You deserve a medal - congratulations on all your efforts - such a great achievement - have fun at the event

      Delete
  2. How exciting!

    Love those pants. Did you make them? They are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I didn't make the pants. I found them through Amazon. I think they are made by Adidas. They are rather fun to wear :)

      Delete
  3. So nice to see them on their way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Farhana. It feels like a big accomplishment!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations,Rhonda! You're a great person and the pants are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana :)
      I'm thinking about pairing the pants with a black jacket and heels. Everyone will really think I've lost my mind ;)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna :) So happy to hear that you like the Saturday posts. I enjoy doing them as well.

      Delete
  6. Great pants indeed! I am your fan for the Sleeves on Saturday column!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting!

    Happy (air)highways,
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelley. Hope your project is going well.

      Delete