f

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Little More Inspiration For a Monday

When any of you take a chance on something I have posted, I just have to brag on you a bit! A few days ago I received this picture from Alison,
When she asked for the slipper pattern, she had said that she wanted to make slippers for all of her friends in her Bible study group. I had asked that if she did make them up to send me a picture. The Green Bay Packer pair turned out a little tight, but other than that, she was very happy with the pattern and her friends were quite happy to have warm toes.
From time to time I am asked if the slipper pattern is still available. As long as the virtual world will allow me to send it out, it will be available, so if anyone would like to have the pattern, just email me and I will get it out as soon as I can, sewbussted@yahoo.com. You can see the original post for the slippers here,  http://rhondabuss.blogspot.com/2012/09/fabulous-free-pattern-friday_20.htmlWay to go Alison!!!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. She's really creative. I'll be making my versions up in a few months, when summer is over here. Thanks Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cannot wait to see what you do. Be sure to send pictures!! I always feel so bad about posting things for cold weather when all of you are burning up on the other end of the world. When we're hot, you're cold and when we're cold , you're hot. It just isn't fair!!!

      Delete
  2. I think I might need to whip up my pair of these right now. It's so cold today!

    ReplyDelete