f

Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Morning Inspiration

I have been in love with Marion Cotillard since I saw the movie, "La Vie en Rose." Such a lovely movie, sad, but lovely and Marion Cotillard is just so beautiful. When I saw this layout in the Time Style and Design magazine, I just had so share.
"Sheathed in fall's signature mauves, burgundies and dusty pinks, Marion Cotillard is radiant in this season's commanding yet feminine silhouettes."
Above, Dries Van Noten pink Costa top. What I love is the take on a peter pan collar. Now this piece is done in white gold and diamonds, but I think it could be recreated in pretty glass beads quite nicely.
Above, an Alexander McQueen pink jacquard gown with an "exploding" 3-D enamel flower embroidered bust and ostrich feather skirt. WOW! 
Rodarte burgandy cropped wool guipure blouse and pencil skirt. The fabric has such a vintage feel to it. Lovely.
Prada Tricotina wool jacket. I must say that I am in love with the fall/winter collection from Prada. I love their long jackets paired with crop pants. I've included a video of their fashion show below. I think it is about 11 minutes long.


The shoes are very sculptural.



Marion is wearing a pair of Prada shoes in the picture below. You can see more of the Prada accessories here.
The coat in the above picture is from designer Antonio Berardi. Rather interesting. So I went on a hunt for more. I found the two pieces below,

and a video of his fall/winter fashion show. The show is very interesting. There is a coat that is really incredible. It's done in a burnished silver metallic and it has a blue back. What I don't understand is how any designer could ask their models to come down such steep stairs. Hopefully no one fell. Anyway, the show is interesting. It is also about 11 minutes long. Grab coffee!
You can see the show here. I tried to embed the video, but evidently, they attached the wrong video to the embedding. Sorry about that.
Happy Monday!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment