f

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Morning Inspiration


Happy Monday Everybody!!!
It's a rainy Monday morning where I am. I love it. I can feel fall in the air, my favorite time of the year. 
Today's inspiration is this fabulous new type of magazine from England. When I say that it's fabulous, I am not exaggerating, it really is. It is simply called "Wrap."




Wrap is a large format illustration and design magazine that launched September of 2010. They feature the designs of artists from all over the world.

The magazine measures approximately 20"x12". Open the magazine and there are full pages of the most wonderful art work. There are no staples so the pages can be used in whatever way your creative mind can think of.
 Along with all the art work, there are articles about the artists.
 The back page of the magazine is an entire page of postcards, perforated and ready to use.
When I received my magazine, I was so surprised to open it and find this hand written note from the editors. So lovely! How often does someone actually thank you for your purchase?
You can read all about the company and order your own copy here.



One last fun find. I saw this photo this morning on Dust Jacket Attic. I think I am going to have to copy this idea. Isn't it wonderful?!
Wishing you an incredible day!
Rhonda




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment